Setting a global standard in air scrubbing
In recent years, we have seen an increased move toward environmentally friendly farming systems, not only in northern Europe but also other corners of the planet. As such, we have responded to this move by developing a range of air scrubber systems that can be easily shipped around the world.
The range of modular air scrubbers are suitable for pig production and composting systems, like our Porcus, CompoLiner and CompoTower. The idea behind them is that they should arrive at the customer site as ‘plug and play’’ as possible, regardless of the location. Meaning they should be easy to transport. As such, these units are designed to fit in a 40ft Highcube container or an open trailer. Another important aspect of these concepts is that when ‘’fired up’ on site they should run without any glitches. So another benefit of the units being self-contained is that we can test them in the factory before they leave. With that in mind, we can therefore use simple logistics that only means the customer deciding how many containers of air scrubber they want.
With that in mind, we already have many projects running worldwide.
Here are a few example with some links to recent news items on some:
- China – CompoLiner air scrubbers for the Big Dutchman Composting system
- South Korea – Porcus modules
- Japan – Porcus modules and CompoTower air scrubber
- Australia – Porcus built in system for sow farms and composting.
- New Zealand – Porcus air scrubber module.
Also closer, to home we send our air scrubbers to:
- France – Porcus modules
- Italy – Porcus modules
- Belgium – Built it Pollo and Porcus
- Germany – Pollo built-in
- Denmark – Under-floor air scrubbing for Pig production
- Switzerland – Under floor, Air scrubbing and energy recovery units
- United Kingdom – Pollo air scrubbers for broilers and layers
During the last two years because of the growth in our international business, we have gained much experience in shipping internationally and managing our customer’s logistical needs at the borders and dealing with any customs issues. This knowledge helps with the smooth delivery of our technology in a timely fashion. Avoiding any disappointments at the customer end.
Loading into containers is relatively simple, as we have built an overhead crane in the factory that can lift up to 10.000kg in weight. This enables us to load a module within half an hour and have a container leave our premises without any delays to the transport company.
For more information about our systems:
- Air scrubbing concept from our standard range of pig air scrubbing concepts.
- Information about our chemical and biological scrubbing process, please download our white paper from here
For more information about shipping our air, scrubbers and climate systems internationally, please contact Bart Appeldoorn – email@example.com