To ensure that the Inno + air washer is functioning properly, it is important to regularly check the critical performance indicators (KPIs). In addition, it is important to ensure that this performance does not affect other components of the climate system. Such as happens when the pressure difference across the air washer increases too much due to lack of maintenance. This can lead to higher energy costs as a result of too high pressure differences over the fans in the house. We are able to provide constant monitoring and that means the farmer can closely monitor the processes in and around the barn and can intervene if necessary. Further assessment of pH levels or conductivity can also help to gain insight into what can be improved in the barn.
- Proof of environmental permit
- Management – keep a finger on the pulse, improve the process.
- Data is collected by sensors and sent to a central database.
- This data is only remotely accessible for the user and Inno + and available for analysis.
- It is also possible to collect the data locally on an SD card.
- The user generates a report with the collected data and can make this available to the competent authority .
- The dashboard also offers a real-time overview of the current situation.
- Graphs and reports can be generated and used for trend analysis.
- The system automatically registers the following KPIs:
- pH level
- Pressure difference Pa
- Conductivity mS / cm
- Total consumption kWh washer
- Drainage amount of total m³
- Total water consumption m³
- Pressure difference Pa – Evt. Slave washers no. 1, 2, 3 etc.
- Consumption total kWh – Poss. Slave washers no. 1, 2, 3 etc.
Do you want to achieve better results? Contact us now! We would like to help you.