Six tips for good air scrubber maintenance
To have a good functioning air scrubber system good maintenance is necessary. Clean air scrubber parts on a weekly or monthly basis. Below you find six tips to help you check off every maintenance round.
- Tip 1: Check and clean the filter package and drip catchers to prevent blocking
- Tip 2: Clean the sprinklers on a weekly basis to always have an even distribution of the process water
- Tip 3: Clean the electrical conductivity sensor to maintain a good measurement of the amount of nitrous in the process water
- Tip 4: Clean the PH sensors to keep the oxygen level of the water properly monitored
- Tip 5: Clean the filter regularly to prevent coarse material from entering the water system
- Tip 6: Log data coming from the air scrubber system to find irregularities if they occur. Issues may be forming within the system. You are able to take action before it’s too late.
In the brief films below, the tips are explained and is demonstrated exactly what actions should be taken.