Air to water cooling
About the cooling machine, we prefer the air-to-water principal as is more energy efficient than the air-to-air principal (AHU) and can be used as a “stand-alone” cooling system for boar and sow houses with a high demand for cooling. For this, 1 kW of electricity for the Cooling Machine can make approx. 2.7 – 3.0 kW Cooling Energy.
The systems consists of the following parts:
- Air/Water cooling machine
- Cold Water buffer tank. Insulated.
- SKID unit with circulation pump + controller.
- Air/water heat exchangers in the incoming air intake.
- Piping between the cooling machine, buffer tank and between buffer tank and the air/water heat exchangers.