Livestock farmers want a climate that is as constant as possible with minimal ventilation levels. The system pumps up groundwater with an average temperature of 12 ° C and directs it directly through the air / water heat exchangers in the air inlet. The energy from the groundwater is transferred to the incoming air. In the summer the ventilation air is cooled, in the winter the air is heated with ‘free’ energy. The temperature of the incoming air varies between 7 and 18 ° C during the year (under normal circumstances).
- Constant climate, regardless of weather conditions.
- 50% less ventilation required, this compensates for investments in air washers.
- No more heat stress for animals or employees.
- 50 – 75% saving on energy costs.
- An improved and predictable production result, also in the summer.
The energy for cooling and preheating in the Geo-Balance system is extracted from the bottom. The soil forms a large energy buffer that can be used for an optimum climate. Inno + can realize different forms of soil energy depending on the location:
- Open sources: groundwater is pumped up via a source and passes directly through an air / water heat exchanger. By means of a second e source, the so-called return source, the water goes back again into the same water-bearing layer in the ground. These systems are subject to a permit requirement
- Closed horizontal soil exchanger: with the help of a drainage machine, thylene hoses with a diameter of 25 mm are laid in the ground at a depth of 4 meters. After installation, the system is filled with water. A frequency-controlled circulation pump then takes care of the circulation of the water in the bottom exchanger to the heat exchangers in the air inlet.
- Closed vertical soil exchanger: with the aid of a drill, thylene tubes of 32 mm diameter are inserted vertically into a drilled well. The depth can vary, for example up to 150 meters. A frequency-controlled circulation pump then takes care of the circulation of the water in the bottom exchanger to the heat exchangers in the air inlet.
In need of more information?
We are happy to provide you with additional information on GeoBalance. We can also give you advice on which solution best suits your needs.
Click here to contact us for more information.